20 April 2011

Headache Attack

I got a flu around 2 weeks ago, and I thought it'll be another flu which will subside after some days, but then I ended up suffering a dreadful headache. Yesterday I had to go to school for some, you could call, afternoon class, which turned out to be more interesting than usual. I was indisposed ever since I was at home, and it got worse during my way to school. Arrived at school with a slight fever, I could barely understand what the teacher was saying.
Last night, I took some medicine, and to my astonishment, the making-me-crazy headache vanished not long after it. I slept in peace at 10, but I woke up at 2.30, feeling as though the world was turning upside down. Stomachache added my suffering as I could eat nothing that night. Starving, I couldn't sleep afterwards. To kill the time, I continued reading Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone until 8, and then I fell fast asleep until 11. Everything just went wrong when I was sick. I messed up. I wasn't in a good shape to do anything, but creating some flash document. I sounded like a freak, or maybe I am. Anyway people, you should take care of yourselves, don't get sick! It's not nice whatsoever.

_Yau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger