04 April 2011

Hidden

Tell me you feel the same
Because I'm for real
Are you for real?
I can't help myself
It's the way I feel
... Avril Lavigne, 4 Real


I’m not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
Being you
Just you
... Avril Lavigne, I Love You


We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were
... Avril Lavigne, When You're Gone


I found a place so safe, not a single tear
The first time in my life and now it's so clear
Feel calm, I belong, I'm so happy here
It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere
... Avril Lavigne, Innocence


If you love me, if you hate me,
You can't save me, baby, baby
All my life I've been good but now,
whoa 'What the hell'
... Avril Lavigne, What The Hell


Whoever you are, if you think he's you, then he's not you.
It takes all my courage to confess. And I really hate to admit this, but I love you. I just really do, I think. Everytime I meet you, my heart beats so fast that I can't think clearly. I'm afraid I might love you when I don't want to be in love yet. That's gross! But this stupid feeling calls love has taken me over, it even makes me dull now. I let it grow because I think it'll die as usual since I could hardly love someone. But this time it flourishes and I just can't handle it no more.
I wonder why boys are insensitive.

_Yau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger