16 January 2011

10 out of 10

List of my favorite songs. From the oldest till the newest, from east to west. Songs are universal, songs never die!


Western :

1. Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
"I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start"


2. Grenade - Bruno Mars
"Cause what you don't understand is I'd catch a grenade for ya"


3. Rocketeer - FM ft Ryan Todder
"With you right here, I'm a rocketeer"


4. Fuckin Perfect - Pink
"You're fuckin' perfect to me!"


5. Vanilla Twilight - Owl City
"When I think of you, I don't feel so alone"


6. Speak Now - Taylor Swift
"You wish it was me, don't you?"

7. When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
"When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you"

8. Everytime We Touch - Cascada
"I can't let you go, I want you in my life"

9. The Time - B.E.P
"I've had the time of my life and I've never felt this way before"

10. When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus
"You appear just like a dream to me"

Eastern :

1. I Remember You - Yui
"Every time I hold your old, rusty guitar, I hear our song tugging at my heart"


2. Lucifer - SHINee
"Loverholic! Robotronic!"


3. Love Love Love - FT Island
"Please be happy after leaving me"


4. Breathe - Miss A
"I try to be a little sly but caught myself looking at you every time"


5. Can't Nobody - 2NE1
"Can't nobody, can't nobody hold us down, cuz we keep rockin', we rock rockin', yeah"


6. Haru Haru - Big Bang
"I thought I wouldn’t be able to live even one day without you"

7. Nu Abo - f(x)
 "Falling in love is such an amazing thing"

8. Sick Enough To Die - McMong ft Mellow
 "I want you to stay away from my heart"

9. I'll Be Back - 2PM
"I'll be back, you're going to look for me again"

10. Take Care Of My Girlfriend - BEAST
"I couldn’t tell him that I still have sleepless nights because of you"


_Yau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger